Transfer Point Solutions
By supporting the belt, especially under transfer points, you can reduce damage and equipment will last longer.
Our belt support products absorb the force of falling material at transfer points, minimizing damage and excessive wear to the belt and structure. This also cuts down on fugitive material and runaway dust, which can cause substantial health and safety hazards. Our belt support products also eliminate pinch points where trapped material can gouge the belt and over time, compromise its structural integrity.
We also source products that can be installed wherever they are needed to eliminate sagging, as well as products that support the belt during the return. Martin belt support products are available to support a range of belt widths and can even be customized to accommodate unique conditions when necessary.
A Solution to Fit YOUR Needs
We offer a line of belt support products that ensures you’ll find one that fits your needs. Our team is available to provide expert advice and assistance on these products and all of your bulk material handling questions and problems. Please contact us today and let us help!
The Trac-Mount™ Idlers utilize sliding frames on a stationary base to provide an idler set that will fit in tight spaces between belt support cradles and allows easy installation and service. Trac-Mount™ Idlers are available with standard or wide base frames and utilize impact or steel rolls in CEMA class A, B, C, D or E.
- Slide-in frames need only eight inches (203 mm) of width for 6-inch (152 mm) rolls
- Slide-out/slide-in roller frames allows idler service without need to raise belt or remove adjacent idlers
- Trac-Mount™ Idlers provide proper belt carriage while they stabilize the belt line to improve sealing
- Assemblies are supplied with steel or impact rolls from Precision Pulley and Idler
Trac-Mount™ Idlers can be custom engineered to meet unique application requirements. Options include steel construction, frames with adjustable angle, rolls from alternative suppliers or other special needs.
Installed under the belt conveyor loading zone, Impact Cradles absorb the force of falling material to prevent damage to the belt and structure and to help eliminate spillage.
- Steel reinforcement for impact bars; each impact bar is reinforced with a bed of steel angles
- Adjustable supports make installation easy; wings adjust to match any standard trough angle
- Allows compensation for wear; eccentrics in wing supports allow outer bars five degrees of wear adjustment
- Durable impact bars; rugged bars are composed of a top layer of low friction UHMW and a lower layer of energy-absorbing urethane
- Simple bar replacement; impact bars are each secured with four bolts
- Meets CEMA design standards; impact Cradle conforms to CEMA Standard No. 502-1998 & 575-2000 Bulk Material Belt Conveyor Troughing and Return Idlers
- Engineered to fit Your conveyor; the Martin® Impact Cradle MD is available for belts from 24 to 72 inches (500 to 2000 mm) wide
- Rugged structure stands up to abuse; sturdy cradle base is formed channels