By keeping belts tracked correctly, you can keep material in the flow stream and eliminate runaway dust.
A Solution to Fit YOUR Needs
Our team is available to provide expert advice and assistance on these products and all of your bulk material handling questions and problems. Please contact us today and let us help!
The Tracker™ provides immediate, continuous precision adjustment of wandering conveyor belts. The Tracker™ works where other belt training devices fail to reduce edge damage, prevent spillage and extend belt life.
- Keeps the belt in alignment with automatic, continuous adjustments
- Improved tracking reduces edge damage, spillage and maintenance expense
- Continuous precision adjustment of the patented parallel steering/training system keeps the belt tracking properly
The Martin® Tracker™ is available in 3 models to match the requirements of each application.
The Tracker™ is designed for applications under typical industrial material handling conditions.
- The Tracker™ HD is designed to withstand the stress associated with wider, thicker belts moving at higher speeds and carrying heavier loads.
- The Tracker™ XHD is engineered to be effective in the most rugged of applications.
- Ease of installation and low maintenance
- A vibration free rolling action
- A design that meets customer needs
- Superior bearings used for superior quality
- No contact with edge of the belt
- Polyurethane lagging improved durability
- Operates on reversing belts